Frequently Asked Questions
Hotel Dublin City Centre
- When can I check-in? What time is check out? Your room is available for check-in from 3pm, check-out time is 12 noon. If you are arriving early or would like a later checkout time please contact us (additional charges may apply).
- Do you have family rooms? We have a choice of rooms suitable for families with 3 or 4 beds. We do not have z-beds.
- Do you have triple rooms? We have a limited selection of triple rooms with varying set ups. Please contact us for more details.
- Do you accept group bookings? Yes, we do with pleasure! If you are reserving 5 or more rooms for your party please contact us here.
- Does the hotel accommodate people with disabilities? We have a number of adapted rooms and all public areas including reception, and dining areas are wheelchair accessible. Reception desk is fitted with an induction loop for hearing impaired guests.
- Do you have a restaurant? Hot breakfast is served each morning in the main hotel reception. As we are in the heart of Temple Bar, there are many evening dining venues and we have so many tempting choices on our doorstep. Please ask us and we would be happy to make recommendations.
- Does the hotel accept pets? Only guide dogs are permitted in the hotel.
- What is the cancellation policy? The cancellation policy will depend on the rate plan you have booked, details can be found on cancellation policy page or on your confirmation email.
- Do you have smoking rooms? We do not have any smoking rooms. For guests comfort, we have astylish Terrace area that guests can use to smoke and relax.
- Does the hotel have internet access? The reception and lobby area of the Gresham Hotel is equipped with complimentary Wi-Fi.
- Do your bathrooms have bath or shower? All bathrooms are complete with shower. Some rooms have baths, If you have a specific requirement for a bath, please contact us .
- Does the hotel have room service? No, we do not have this facility however for our guest's convenience we have vending machines on every floor with a variety of snacks and drinks that can be purchased 24 hours a day.
- Does the hotel have car parking? We do not have our own car park but The Gresham Car Park is located across the road from the hotel. We have a special rate for our guests which is €24 for 24 hrs or 9am to 6pm €15.00/6pm to 9am €9.00. Please ensure your ticket is stamped by the hotel on departure. www.parkrite.ie
- Do you welcome children? Yes children are welcome to The Gresham Hotel Dublin however we do not have any cot facilities therefore we recommend the children are aged 3+.